MARC 21 records for Oxford Islamic Studies Online can be downloaded here by library professionals free of charge.
Important note regarding availability of MARC records: MARC records are provided if available to OUP through the Library of Congress records. There are, however, a number of situations in which the Library of Congress will not have a record for a title in Oxford Islamic Studies Online:
- 1. With a recent title, the cataloging data may not have made it into the Library of Congress records. In this situation we will continue to try to source the record and provide in a later update.
- 2. With an older title, it may be that the cataloging information was never submitted to the Library of Congress.
- 3. If a title does not have an OUP print equivalent, then we do not provide a MARC record.
In both the latter situations we are unable to provide the record.
To view or edit MARC records, you may need to download supporting software. Please see our FAQ for more information
As of January 2008, MARC records could not be sourced or provided for the following titles.
- Oxford Encyclopedia of the Islamic World
- Dictionary of Islam
- History of Islam
- The Koran Interpreted
- A Concordance of the Qur'an